Breakout session: Spread your wings
Demonstrates the many faces of entrepreneurship; both as a way of learning, a goal, and a mindset. Here we showcase stories of ideas that grew into businesses (or are just hatching), and ideas that have gathered speed in the process, and are now conquering the world. Visionary and aspiring students and entrepreneurs come together here to share their stories. What does it take to become an entrepreneur? Is entrepreneurship a state of mind? Is this just learning or more of a passion?
- Eva Fodgell, Head of Nordic Operations, Brand Team Slush
- Marc Clerkx, Entrepreneur, Lecturer at Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- Juha Soilu, Director of International Operations, Betonimestarit Group and Antti Iire, Head of Business & Administration, Savonia University of Applied Sciences
- Mikko Jaatinen, Partner, Nordic Business Forum Oy
- Dr Richard Tunstall, Partnerships Director for ‘with Enterprise’ Programmes and University Enterprise and Innovation Discovery Theme Leader, University of Leeds
- Tommo Koivusalo, Manager, StartUp School, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and Karim Ali, Founder & CEO, Bobonto