Breakout session: Learn to create
Aims to shed light on innovation pedagogy: What are the ways and methods by which students are exposed to creatively stimulating learning opportunities? How to approach challenges so that possible multidisciplinary and/or multicultural participants’ diverse backgrounds are best put to use?
- Yves Ray, Vice Rector Teaching, HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland
- Ari Sivula, Project Manager, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- Minna Tiihonen, Head of Yle Meadiapolis, YLE and Leena Mäkelä, Ph.D. & Principal Lecturer, Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Dr Olukemi Sawyerr, Director, Student Innovation Idea Lab & Professor, Management and Human Resources Department, California State Polytechnic University
- Dr Sakari Pieskä, Senior Research Scientist & Principal Lecturer, Centria University of Applied Sciences and Ossi Tuusvuori, Senior Advisor, Lingsoft Inc.
- Marja Selenius-Ranki, Senior Vice President & Human Resources, Elomatic and Dr Liisa Kairisto-Mertanen, Dean, Turku University of Applied Sciences