Breakout session: Connect the dots
Brings to the stage new ways of learning and the many ways in which students learn from companies and in companies: how can we integrate companies and other organizations in the day-to-day learning activities of students – and vice versa? How do we designing curricula that flexibly takes new ways of learning in its stride and accommodates them?
- Juho Toivola, Recruitment & HR Manager, Elisa
- Kalle Ruuskanen, Senior Consultant & Partner, Flow Consulting Ltd and Petteri Masalin, VP R&D, Functional Products, Fiskars
- Assoc. Prof. Katerina Pramatari, Athens Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Department of Management Science & Technology, Athens University of Economics & Business
- Mikko Salo, Team Leader, Fact Bar and Anne Leppäjärvi, Member of Factbar & Degree Programme Director of Journalism Education, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Drs Paul Ganzeboom, Dean, School of Marketing Management, Hanze University of Applied Scienes, Groningen
- Mark Thompson, Managing Director, AceOn Group